Monoblock Louver Systems
ALUSEL Louver Systems, Monoblock Louver systems, which provide a perfect fit for all kinds of projects, are louver systems which are designed to be mounted on the internal facade with the joinery by reducing the box share and not to disturb the architectural aesthetics on the exterior. Monoblock Louver can be mounted on all kinds of windows in all kinds of new buildings and renovations. With their plastic box-shaped, insulated, extremely aesthetics and modern form, they can be used with all kinds of projects. The most important feature that distinguishes monoblock louver systems from other louver systems is that they are mounted on PVC windows or doors, not on the wall.
In the monoblock louver system, since the louver box is located on the inner facade, the architectural aesthetics of the exterior facade structure is not deformed in any way. It provides perfect integrity with its color options integrated with PVC Joinery. With the application of styrofoam on the inner side of the box inside the house, heat and sound insulation is at the highest level.
Advantages of Monoblock Louver
- It can be produced with wood pattern.
- It allows you to get the louvered house of your dreams with its visual and color varieties that can fully adapt to your house.
- Because Monoblock Louvers are produced with joinery, they add value to the aesthetics of your building. It does not cause asperity and image pollution on the facade as the louvers applied later.
- It is a deterrent to theft.
- With the help of solar control, you can reduce the rate of solar radiation generated by the sun to zero levels, thus you can protect your furniture, curtains, and parquet from fading.
- Monoblock Louvers increases the thermal insulation value of the joinery.
- It provides excellent insulation in the cold and hot weather conditions.
- It provides heat insulation up to 25%.
- It contributes positively to sound insulation.
- It blocks up to 10 decibels of sound from outside.
- Joinery contributes to waterproofing.
- During the assembly, an additional insulation material (polyurethane mastic) is applied under the louver foot due to the feature of removing and reinstalling the louver rails.
- A mosquito netting system can be applied to monoblock louver systems without any preliminary preparation or additional material.
- Any mosquito netting system in the market with a suitable thickness can be used.
- Monoblock Louvers are long-lasting and easy to use.
- It provides easy and comfortable usage with its Manual, Motorized (Controlled, Button) options like other outboard louvers in Monoblock Louvers.
- They are fully compatible with smart home systems.
- With the manual control option Monoblock Louvers can be used manually from inside without opening the window sash.
- In outboard manual louvers, the window sash is opened to open the louver and the louver rope is reached. Or, the louver rope is received by drilling a hole in the joinery.
- This has a negative effect on the insulation task of joinery and louver.